Here on the website, the customer’s privacy is utmost important to us. We value your privacy and trust in KOOL MAL. As a general rule the website cannot obtain any kind of data from you, unless you voluntarily give it to us. Thus any information provided by you will automatically give the website permission to access that data.
What kinds of information do we collect?
1. CONTACT INFORMATION: Any data that identifies an individual either directly or indirectly when other data is combined is regarded as personal data. Name, Email ID, Health information, Gender, Mobile Number, Postal Address, etc. are all forms of personal data, which is obtained by the website when the consumer signs up to get information about the products and services rendered on the website.
2. Location, usage and device information can be obtained by the website when you surf our website.
3. Device information such as the hardware model, device IP address, software, system and version of the devices; will be collected by the website when you use any device to access the website.
4. Our website may also collect your data via feedback options given to the consumers and various surveys conducted on the website.
5. Transaction information such as billing name, billing address, payment method, etc. provided by the consumer while availing any service or while purchasing any product from our website will be collected. Please note that the website NEVER collets your Debit/Credit Card details, Expiry date, CVV, etc.
6. In other ways, information may be collected through cookies, which will help determine if a particular user had visited the site on a previous occasion and thus, save and remember any preferences that may have been set. Cookies maybe used to keep a track of your current web-browsing session.
7. Cookies may also be used by us to statistically monitor how many people are using our website and for what purpose.
How do we use your information?
1. We use your personal information to verify your identity, to contact you, confirm your registration and improve products and services.
2. We use your contact information in order to send you SMS and E-mails about your transactions, marketing purposes and to inform you about our site trends.
3. Device information is collected by us to make sure that your account is logged in a device which is trusted by you, this is to ensure the security of your personal information.
4. Your feedbacks help us improve and make your experience on our website better each day. Information collected via feedbacks and surveys will be used by our team to learn and understand the wants and needs of our consumer.
5. All information collected by cookies and other technologies help us remember your preferences and make a more personalized experience for our consumers.
6. We may use the information collected by us to investigate or address any claims for damages or disputes relating to your use of our service. This information may also be as evidence if required in any official inquiry or any law related thereby.
When do we share information?
1. We share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf.
2. We may share information in order to comply with the law and to protect ourselves.