Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions are basic rules and regulations that one needs to abide in order to use http://www.koolmal.com/. An participation in the services of will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Kool Mal has proprietary rights and trade secrets. Logo, Content and Visuals are protected by copyright laws and intellectual property laws in India, and are a property of Kool Mal, any unauthorized duplications or inappropriate use will lead to legal repercussion.
2. The website offers sale of certain products. By signing up to make an account on the website or by placing an order for any product from the website, you agree to the terms and conditions.
3. The website and its components, any product and/or service are offered for informational purposes, the website will not be responsible for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information on the website; and the website shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omission in that information.
4. The website is not responsible for any damages caused on your use of the website. In no case can you use the website for illegal purposes.
5. Your uses of the website and/or the products are at your sole risk. The website, products and the services offered or rendered are on ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis.
7. In case of abusive user content, account can be terminated without showing any cause or issuing any notice; this will result into destruction of all information associated with your account. If your access to the website is terminated, KOOL MAL reserves the right to right to exercise any mean that it deems necessary to prevent the unauthorized access to the website.
8. The website does not send any emails or make any phone calls in order to ask for your personal details like your bank account number, one time password, etc. Please beware of fraudulent emails and calls. In any case of fake calls of email please contact us immediately.
9. Kool Mal reserves the rights to change or add any conditions in the aforesaid terms. All changes will be notified to the customers and the visitors of the website. Continued usage of the website will signify your acceptance to the changes made as per the requirements and convenience of the website owners.
10. For any complaints, feedback or queries, customers can reach us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9930090487.